Páginas

quinta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2012

Will.i.am will study computer science in 2013


Singer wants to stay inside the building codes
Will.i.am letras
Will.i.am has revealed that study computer science next year.
The Black Eyed Peas singer believes that the creation of codes is the future.
"Next year I'm going to school to take a course in computer science. When I'm 57 years I still want to be relevant in popular culture and way of being relevant in popular culture in the future is the creation of codes," said the singer The Mirror tabloid.
"The creators of codes, they are my idols. Composers are cool - I can write songs too - and bloggers are cool, but the creators of codes? These are the coolest in the world," said an enthusiastic will.i. am.
"When I was 17, I had a dream and every dream I had since then was able to accomplish beyond what I imagined would one day be possible. So now I want to go back to school and learn how to create codes in order to participate in all this new era we are. Writing songs is great, but it is better to write code, "said the singer of" This Is Love (feat. Eva Simons) ":
The musician is still negotiating on his return as a coach and judge the program The Voice UK, despite the rumors that Tom Jones and Jessie J will not return for the second season of competition.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário