Páginas

domingo, 15 de julho de 2012

50 Cent releases free album


Rapper will also release the album "Immortal King Street" in November
50 Cent letras
50 Cent has revealed information on two new releases.
In March, the rapper said it would release its fifth studio album by Interscope Records on July 2.
This week, the musician used his Twitter account to inform fans about the updates: "My official album on Interscope called 'Immortal King Street' and will arrive in November."
50 Cent also confirmed that a hard "unofficial" entitled "5 (Murder by Numbers)" will be released immediately: "The appetizer arrives tomorrow [referring to three days]. You can not buy the album" 5 ", he is free. "Immortal King Street" will be on sale. "
A track list of "5 (Murder by Numbers)" was also revealed by the rapper's account Instagram. Songs like "United Nations", "Business Mind," "Roll the S ** t" and "Definition of Sexy", among others, will be part of the disk.
Previously, 50 Cent had expressed dissatisfaction with her ​​label:
"I lost all confidence in the team to which I belong. I have nothing more to say, it will promote my music. I will release this album and have a movie in which I want to focus. Simply, I am convinced that this is not the way want to be remembered, "said the rapper.
In late June, the artist was taken to a hospital after a car accident in which a truck hit his utility in New York.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário