Páginas

quarta-feira, 6 de junho de 2012

Selena Gomez shows videos of stay in Brazil

The videos show fans before shows in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
Selena Gomez letras The Vevo released two videos of the passage of the tour "We Own The Night", Selena Gomez, Brazil. The videos are part of the series "Postcards From The Road" ("Postcards from the Road"), mini clips where Selena talks about the tour and shows videos of his shows.
In the video of São Paulo, fans are seen singing "Who Says" before the show, Selena sings that song live later. In the video, Selena says, "Because of this tour, I realized that this part of the world is very different.          They live differently and care differently, and I feel no need to sing on stage, they know everything, they sing it better they make the performance better and make me want to be a better artist for them. they were all very sweet and has been very inspiring too. "
In the video of Rio de Janeiro, fans sing "Love You Like a Love Song," while Selena sings "Hit The Lights" Live. In the video, the girlfriend of Justin Bieber says "I do not think that has gone through anything like this before, I am blessed to be able to travel the world and meet my fans in different countries, I never see the audience before going on stage, so when I go on stage and see everyone, is pretty incredible. may be 10 or 10 thousand people, their energy is everything, they are very passionate and know every word " Here are the videos:through anything like this before, I am blessed to be able to travel the world and meet my fans in different countries, I never see the audience before going on stage, so when I go on stage and see everyone, is pretty incredible. may be 10 or 10 thousand people, their energy is everything, they are very passionate and know every word "
Here are the videos:




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário